In the Spirit of the Weekend...
'Tis the season to write a sappy list of the things for which I am thankful. Yes, it's cliche. But it's all true.
I am thankful for (not comprehensive):
- Entenmann's Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake
- Healthy, thriving children
- Healthy, loving husband
- Strawberry yogurt
- Internet shopping (saving me from the crazed masses in the stores)
- Wet dog noses
- A job at which I continue to learn new things, even if the politics sometimes annoy me
- Perspective (about some things, anyway)
- Sand between my toes
- Belly kisses
- A roof over our heads that is not too big, not too small - it's just right.
- Ice cream
- Wooden knitting needles
- Sappy Christmas music
I readily admit that I have a good life. I am lucky in so many respects.