Friday, November 24, 2006

In the Spirit of the Weekend...

'Tis the season to write a sappy list of the things for which I am thankful. Yes, it's cliche. But it's all true.

I am thankful for (not comprehensive):

  • Entenmann's Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake
  • Coffee
  • Hydrangeas
  • Healthy, thriving children
  • Healthy, loving husband
  • Strawberry yogurt
  • Internet shopping (saving me from the crazed masses in the stores)
  • Wet dog noses
  • Friends
  • A job at which I continue to learn new things, even if the politics sometimes annoy me
  • Peonies
  • Perspective (about some things, anyway)
  • Sand between my toes
  • Weather
  • Belly kisses
  • A roof over our heads that is not too big, not too small - it's just right.
  • Ice cream
  • Wooden knitting needles
  • Sappy Christmas music

I readily admit that I have a good life. I am lucky in so many respects.

No comments: