Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Deep Breaths, Fourth of July, Garden, Kittens

My sister, her husband, and their youngest son are visiting. They are staying with us.

As I said to a friend on Saturday night, I prefer to have this side of the continent to myself. For scrawny woman with an eating disorder, she sure takes up a lot of space and requires an immense amount of energy.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

I had fun taking photos of fireworks on Friday night.



I had even more fun when I took these photos on Saturday at the town beach party and bonfire. These photos have not been through any manipulation software - it's just what came out. Pretty funky, huh?



S and her daddy walk toward the bonfire.



Garden is finally blooming. The hydrangeas are really late, though. I have no idea why.



The kittens continue to be lots of fun.



When my sister is gone, I get a good nap and a morning at the beach, I hope to be more articulate.

1 comment:

eba said...

I'm not all that articulate myself right now, but omg omg kitties! they're soooo cute! hang in there. that nap will feel sooo good.