Monday, December 29, 2008

Guilt

Not mine.

My sister and I have talked very little in the last couple of months. It's mostly fine by me.

However, she feels guilty about the way she behaved although she won't admit it. How do I know this?

For Christmas she sent me, among other things, a one pound box of See's candies. All dark chocolate Scotchmallows.

The woman who is KNOWN for her cheap shopping and re-gifting had to go have that box put together specially, and paid full-price.

The ball is in my court - as long as I don't actually insist we talk about what happened. Still considering what to do about it. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Kanga Jen said...

Hm. Interesting indeed.
Enjoy the scotchmallows (I've never heard of those before, but I certainly would be willing to give them a try). ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your box of sees candy ranks up among my fav gifts this year. I say eat 3, call her, and have some more on hand in case she starts in during your call!
K