Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tidbits

  • How 'bout them Os in last night's game! Woo hoo!!! Our entire region wants to extend a hearty thanks to that team.

  • The weather lately has been wonderful. Warm - sometimes even too warm - and sunny. Every time I go use the outdoor shower, I think, "Today is it. It's the last day I'll be able to use it this season." I've been very fortunate to have about five such last outdoor shower days so far.

  • C and S had their flu shots this morning. This was the first time administering the shot didn't require multiple people holding C down. But it wasn't easy either. He sat in the corner on the floor when we were in the exam room, head down, not looking at anyone. When it was his turn, he had this look on his face, and I know what he was thinking, where he was at. Because I was there, too. It was all I could do not to cry.

No comments: