Friday, August 08, 2008

Rhinoplasty

The other day I looked at all the statistics that come with the visit counter I've attached to this blog. It was eye-opening and slightly amusing.

Among the searches that brought people here over the last month:

  • nose ultrasensitivity
  • tongue tied small nose
  • small nose
  • hit in the nose now crooked
  • I have a really small nose
  • good looking people with crooked noses
  • does everybody have a crooked nose
  • nose crooked right
  • taking pictures of a crooked nose
  • small chin and crooked nose
  • please give me idea for getting nose in correct direction
  • fix crooked nose
  • I want a bigger nose than a small nose
  • crooked nose after breaking it
  • crooked nose at birth
  • my nose is a little crooked
  • why is my son's nose growing crooked
  • inside nose splitting
  • my 9 yr old got hit in the nose and it's crooked
  • crooked girl nose p*rn
  • I am disgusted by my husband's affair
  • small crooked peppers
  • crooked nose spell
  • crooked nose hot
  • dog crooked nose
  • happy pitcher
  • deborah harry nose
  • what is crooked bumper
  • crooked nose can't breath good
  • open face blueberry pie
  • photos of crooked noses
  • a nose that looks like a bum
  • meaning of crooked nose
  • catching chipmunks
  • new hair style for crooked nose
  • crooked nose in ultrasound
  • leaving christian science
  • fractured first metatarsal photo
  • resent my husband's job
  • what is happening to my crooked squash
  • my nose aches
  • poop nose
  • crooked noses corrected
  • how do you know if you have a crooked nose
  • my transition to smaller nose
  • small crooked nose (yes, my exact blog name)
  • costochondritis
Huh.

I mean, I knew people would be concerned with the appearances of noses, but I didn't really consider until now search terms and all that. At any rate, interesting.

Also, the stat counter notes location of persons visiting. Hello to:

  • Canada
  • Ireland
  • Slovenia
  • UK
  • Phillipines
  • India
  • Morocco
  • Australia
  • Sweden
  • Norway
  • Bahamas
  • Germany
  • Poland
Very interesting indeed.

So that prompts me to say...to all of you who find this place through a search engine: Welcome!

No comments: