Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Small Annoyances

One of my favorite guilty pleasures is Project Runway. The bizarre challenges, the fabulous designs, the even more fabulous personalities, the snark - I love all of it.

This summer, Project Runway is on at 9PM. It used to be 10PM. Try as I might, I just can't get the house settled to sit and watch at 9PM. S is just to bed at that time, and I am trying to corral the boys. And the evening's episode isn't repeated until midnight. Sadly, I cannot stay up that late. Work and all.

It also used to be that the previous week's episode aired just before the new episode. Not anymore. I have no idea how I am going to catch up.

Not a big deal, especially the the grand scheme of things, but an annoyance.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I know! I share your annoyance!

What do you think of the cast this year? I can't STAND the fact that Suede speaks entirely in the third person.