Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Found Him!

After feeling sorry for myself about my lack of a proper haircut in so long and writing about in on Saturday, I decided to do one last search on my stylist's name.....and found him!!!

Turns out he comes up to our city (from where his dad lives) a couple of days a week, and works out of a friend's tiny salon downtown. He has an opening this Sunday. I'm waiting for an email back from my husband to confirm that I can make it.

Ohmigosh, I am so excited.

Perhaps this is just the self-esteem boost I need to turn this job search around...

4 comments:

eba said...

oh phew phew phew. i hope you come out of there feeling wonderful.

Kanga Jen said...

Yay!!!

Update soon on the job prospect please!

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

I know how you feel. The guy who cuts my hair left the salon and I was forlorn without him. I've followed him to two more places since.

Lynne Thompson said...

Good haircutters and good car mechanics...they are essential!
LT