Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day '08

In the tradition of the overly sentimental mixed tapes many of us made in high school (please, please tell me I was not the only one!), I just made a CD for my husband for Valentine's Day.

I did this two years ago, and he really liked it. Last year, I tried to make one, but it felt forced. This year, it all came together.

The list:

Come and Get Your Love - Redbone
Blue Sky - The Allman Brothers
Baby, I Love Your Way (Live) - Peter Frampton
Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend
At Last - Etta James
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Crush - Dave Matthews Band
Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie & the Blowfish
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
Birdhouse in Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
You're My Best Friend - Queen
This Never Happened Before - Paul McCartney
You're the World to Me - David Gray

They are all on iTunes. Go forth and be sentimental.

No comments: