Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bursting, or Excuse Me While I Engage in a Little Bragging Here

I’m already rather emotional this time of year.

Add to it C’s impending birthday. And S’s.

Then C and M bring home great report cards.

And C gets a “superior” evaluation from his French Horn teacher.

And C gets 1st place in his division in the Science Fair, and M gets a very respectable honorable mention.

And C’s photo wins 3rd in the state for the Reflections program.

And I catch C and M being wonderful big brothers to S. And even sometimes being wonderful brothers to each other.

And C goes off to his first dance-like event (as part of a year-long manners and social skills program) and refuses to tell me who he danced with.

And S grabs me tight and sighs, “I love you, Mommy.”

Me?

I’m the blubbering idiot with permanently swollen eyes.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

That's great!

And to top it all off, it's spring, too.