Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why Do I Blog?

Ruthie in Minnesota tagged me on this topic. Go over and check her out. (She paid me a very nice compliment, too. Thanks again, Ruthie. I’m very flattered.)

I blog to:

  • To try to process some emotions around a major health crisis my oldest son endured in the spring of 2003.
  • To practice, practice, practice writing and hopefully regain some self-confidence around writing. I write technical material professionally but have been in a difficult professional situation for a while that has been eroding that confidence.
  • To record some of the ups and downs of my life and my family’s life – before I forget them completely.
  • As an outlet for emotions over some of the crazy and weird things that happen outside my immediate family over which I have no control.
  • For fun.

I don’t have a lot of people to tag on this, but to start, I’ll tag Beba, Pantheist Mom, and Enjay.

Beba, Pantheist Mom, Enjay and I all have children who were due in March, 1996. Beba and Enjay’s girls have the same birthday, and Pantheist Mom and I have sons born the same day. And we’ve all met in real life in years past. They are wonderful people.

No comments: