Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"You're a handsome devil. What's your name?"

Favorite movies. We all have them.

Some we love because of great acting, beautiful cinematography, masterful plots, intriguing dialogue.

Others we love because they remind us of a certain time in our own lives.

Still others we love with little logic. They are our guilty pleasure, a vice.

So... what are your favorite movies?

(And can you name the movie from which the title of this post came? Hint: It's said three times in the movie.)

4 comments:

eba said...

I cheated and looked it up, but I've never heard of the movie (its initials are GPB apparently).

I rarely see movies. They mostly disturb me, though I enjoy documentaries and mockumentaries and an occasional "normal" movie.

Kanga Jen said...

I adore Contact. (even more now that I shared it with my kids.)
"If we ARE all alone in the universe, then it's an awful waste of space."

Others that I love:
The Princess Bride
Finding Nemo
(I'll think of more later, I'm sure).

Not a clue on your quote.

Anonymous said...

I love The Secret of Roan Inish.
And The Wizard of Oz.
And all the Lord of the Rings.
And way too many movies to list. I am a movie junkie:-) I just saw Miss Potter and loved it.
--LT

Ruthie said...

I love anything by Mel Brooks.

And I also love to watch B-movies.