Friday, October 19, 2007

Seriously

C has a friend sleeping over tonight. A really nice kid.

But when we sat down to dinner he asked what the stuff in the bowl was.

"You mean the cauliflower?" I asked.

"What's that?" he said.

Rather surprised, I said, "It's related to broccoli."

He said, "I've never seen it before."

I had a hard time believing that, but he insisted it was true. At least he tried it - and liked it.

Just confirms that I must be one of the weirdos around here, feeding my kids a wide array of foods.

I'm so anti-establishment in that way.

2 comments:

Kanga Jen said...

LOL...you rebel.

So - who's going tonight????

J said...

C and I are going. Couldn't find anyone who could stay with the kids until wee hours, so DH will be home with M (who is seriously bummed) and S.

C made a sign: We Believe in Schilling (with the B in believe a Red Sox B, if you know what I mean). Look for us!