Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally Spring

It's the first day of spring. Finally. I thought it would never get here. I don't care if it's 33 degrees out. It's mindset change as much as a calendar change, and I am ready for it.

Today would also be my paternal grandmother's 105th birthday. She was a feisty one, her. I've written about her before. My husband once told me that one of the reasons he loves me is because I am feisty. I definitely get it from her.

So, happy spring everyone. Enjoy every daffodil.

1 comment:

Kanga Jen said...

Whaddayaknow. I've been looking forward to the 1st day of spring for a while and with all the horrible stuff at work that has gone on, I totally forgot about it.

What a nice thought. Thanks. ;-)

And yes you are feisty. Your grandmother would be happy, I think.