Saturday, September 27, 2008

He Said What to His Wife?

The GOP candidate is known to have a sometimes explosive temper. I knew that.

Some would call this an example of someone who says it likes it is, paint it as a positive, and so on. I mentioned earlier this week that I want a chief executive with a more even temperament than me. I think it's really, really important NOT to have an explosive temper and possiblly "go off" at any time when you have sensitive foreign policy issues to deal with - not to mention your finger on the proverbial button.

The Web page listed here was mentioned in our local paper yesterday. Read them all - but if you want to cut to the chase and find out what the title of this post references, scroll down to #1.

Oh. My. God.

No. No, thank you.

1 comment:

Lynne Thompson said...

Whoa. Holy Sh*t...I had no idea. Really. Esp. that horrible c word. I just think that sets the bar so low and to speak that way to your spouse?? I can't even imagine it. No thank you! He is scary. LT