Friday, October 03, 2008

Where is James Carville When You Need Him Most?

In spite of my interest in, and ire about, the political race in the country, I've felt something was missing. Namely, those spot-on, edge of snark comments that cut straight to the heart of the matter.

We've been missing James Carville in the spotlight.

Oh, I know he's been around, but he hasn't been as vocal lately. His smart-folksy demeanor would be such a welcome counterpoint to the GOP's we-think-you're-stupid-folksy

I miss him.

1 comment:

Kanga Jen said...

I ran into him on the mall in Washington once. My friend and I were up there for some demonstration (a Roe vs. Wade anniversary, I think), and he was jogging. He stopped and asked us how we were enjoying Washington. I didn't realize who it was until he jogged off again.

I wonder why he's being so quiet this year? I miss him too.

I also miss Bill Russert. :-(