Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay For Now

With an odd mix of relief, sadness and lingering vulnerability, I learned today that my job is okay for now. My coworker is leaving. I will keep my current hours, keep at my projects, and try to pick up some of what my coworker was doing.

On the drive home (in the rain - four+ hours total in the car today!) I realized I am tired. I am wiped out.

Time for throwing some quick food in the oven for the kids and installing myself on the couch with a glass of wine and the food channel.

2 comments:

Kanga Jen said...

Oh - phew. Enjoy your wine and the food channel. We've got that on at our house about 50% of the time.

Sorry about your co-worker. :-(

Lynne Thompson said...

I'm happy you know. whew.
Congrats on staying, poor coworker!
--stay warm and dry and a little inebriated (snort!):-)--LT