Sunday, November 02, 2008

On to Another Tactic

This morning, all three of our yard signs are gone. Two Obama, one "No on 1".

On Friday I traded one of our remaining yard signs for a bumper sticker that reads: Obama/Biden '08: Two Minds are Better Than None." I still have two to put out, but I think we need to do more.

I think we'll head over to the discount store later today and get a couple of cheap sheets and some black fabric paint. I'm thinking....BIG!

I was at the Obama office yesterday doing some data entry. We're all so nervous. We were only joking when we were saying what the call centers need is someone to lead 15 minutes of yoga every couple of hours to help everyone deal with the stress.

1 comment:

Kanga Jen said...

For the love of Pete!!!
I wonder if they read your letter?

I've started updating DH each morning on whether your signs made it through the night or not. He especially enjoyed the dog-poop approach.

Giant sheets = YES!!!

I'm so proud of you doing work at the Obama office. When I stopped by mine a few weeks ago there was NO parking and it was so crowded I could barely move through it. So I haven't gone back. I also got a bad taste in my mouth from the whole episode with the guy ignoring me. I should just let that go.

On the fivethirtyeight polling site that I've been following, they have a picture of a McCain HQ site in FL (dark, closed) and one of an Obama site at like 1:30 am last night (bright, open, busy). Says a lot...